Friday, December 30, 2011

Twenty-four Hours in Second Life – Hour I

          I’m at my first stop in my quest, Phaze Demesnes , a magical place I had encountered early in my Second Life (SL) journeys that I’ve been meaning to come back to for some time. 

Phaze Demesnes is based on the worlds created in Piers Anthony’s Blue Adept novel  and is a world filled with some of the most fantastic and incredible work that I’ve seen so far in SL. 

Ferd Frederix  is the proprietor and has many freebies available for visitors.  Looking for a Roman chariot with horse?  You’ve come to the right place. 

I recommend starting in the Proton Dome.  Kevin the Bird greets all who arrive.  For a breath taking view of the world of Phaze Demesnes, click on the crane for an aerial tour quite unlike any you have seen. 

Time spent in Phaze Demesnes is well spent.  Please remember to leave something in the tip jar if you can.  Sims like this are expensive!

Unfortunately, this will be a short visit because I have to leave now for my next destination.  This is a place that I will return to in the future. 

I welcome feedback from readers, please either comment on my blog or e-mail me at webspelunker@gmail.com . 

     If you would like to read about my other adventures in Second Life
please click here.

Photo No. 1: Flying Crane Tour

Photo No. 2: Kevin the Bird Behind web

Photo No. 3: Topographic Map of Phaze Demesnes


No comments: