Saturday, April 8, 2017

Looking for the Easter Bunny in Second Life?




I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away.

Heath Ledger    





You may not be aware of this but, I’m a big fan of the Easter Bunny! 

(Significant Other’s eyebrows arch.)

I’ve never met him in either Second Life (SL) or Real Life (RL).

(I am suspicious that Significant Other may be right about this time and he’s avoiding me.)

But, I may have a chance this year!

            At least in SL!

            Here’s what’s happening!

Those wonderful people in Mieville, led by their incomparable Mayor, Perryn
Peterson, are having an Easter Market!

            Now, unlike their usual extravaganzas, this one will be short, running only from Thursday, April 13th to Sunday, April 16th.  Sunday being Easter itself!

            Easter Market will be another holiday themed event inworld with many merchants from across the Grid and many Mieville residents participating. 

            As always, a good time will be had by all!

            Mieville is a great community and Perryn does a magnificent job in keeping the
social calendar filled!

            It’ll be fun so be sure to come out and see I finally meet the Easter Bunny!

The Easter Market will take place at the Clubhouse in Mieville Chesterton.

Don’t forget to join the Easter egg hunt!

As always, I’m grateful to all inworld for their kindness and time in stopping to talk with a stranger who was passing through their lives. 

For more pictures from my visit to the Easter Market please visit this flickr page. 

My Twitter handle is @webspelunker.  Please feel free to follow me and I’d be happy to follow you.

I can be found on Google+ as webspelunker Ghostraven.

My flickr Photostream is located here.

On Skype I’m webspelunker Ghostraven.

I welcome feedback from readers, please either comment on my blog or e-mail me at webspelunker@gmail.com . 

            If you would like to read about my other adventures in Second Life
 please click here.

            Open roads and kind fires!



No comments: